CoreTec acts as company adviser, introducing the Client to its corporate & financial networks and providing expert industry testimony to potential investors.
- Advise the Client on the production of a suitable investor presentation & executive summary based on an appropriate business plan.
- Introduce the Client to its corporate & financial networks which included large corporates investment arms within its networks.
- Review documents aimed at potential investors.
- Make introductions to both SME and large corporate fuel cell technology developers that have an interest in forming developmental collaborations.
- In the role of sector specialist arrange and attend all investor presentations, a number of which were CoreTec’s contacts outside the UK
- Give the Client strategic advice with regards to potential investors
- Provide strategic advice on and introductions to potential non-execs
- Give sector expert testimony to all of the above and to the technical & commercial due-diligence firm that was hired to produce a report for investors
Management Buy Outs:
CoreTec originates opportunity, identifies financial partners and facilitates deal process to completion:
- Deal Origination (CoreTec Approached by Management Team)
- Review of company information
- Introduce Team to potential buyer (Investec)
- Conduct overview Commercial Due Diligence – which includes discussions with the Client’s customers
- Select 2x Independent technical specialists to produce expert reports
CoreTec was retained to identify potential acquirors and to project manage a deal process to completion:
- Completed an assessment of fundraising options available to the Client
- Advised the Client on the production of a suitable presentation & executive summary based on an appropriate business plan
- Introduced the Client to its financial networks
- Reviewed documents that were sent to potential acquirors throughout the process.
- Arranged and attended numerous presentations
- Gave the Client strategic advice with regards to potential investors
- Advised on Competing Offers
- Advised on the completion process, reviewed documentation and helped progress the deal to rapid completion.
CoreTec has provided the following support to an investment bank to complete a Pre-IPO Research Note on its IPO candidate:
- Drafting, into a pre-IPO Research Note format for the investment community, our investigations into the following areas of a developers activities:
- • Executive summary, The Market, The Product, The positioning of the Product, A description of the solution, Company history, Management, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Research & Development, IP Defence, Competition and Regulation.
This involved the following activities:
- Traveling to the Client to meet key staff and examine the technology.
- Liaising between the parties under considerable time pressure to deliver an exceptional Research Note.
Initial Public Offering (IPO):
CoreTec has provided the following support in completed IPO transactions, to date:
- assisting with the drafting of our client’s materials for presentation to potential stock market (AIM) sponsors, i.e. investment banks
- introducing the Client to our longstanding contacts within the investment banking community
- arranging and accompanying the client to its investment banking presentations
- assisting in the selection of an appropriate investment bank and advising on acceptable terms of engagement
- effecting introductions to, and advising on the selection of AIM specialist accountants, lawyers, financial PR and other advisers critical to the success of the transaction
- acting as a sounding board for the client and its shareholders throughout the process
- identifying board and executive members with the requisite industry and flotation experience
- helping at all times to facilitate rapid deal completion